PORSCHE DRIVING FORCE AWARDS
Porsche is now accepting nominations for adult and young women who:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to attracting, retaining and advancing women and girls in STEM education and careers
- Employ innovation and leadership in her work in advancing women and girls
- Leverage, grow and apply resources for optimal impact
- Motivate others to support and strengthen her cause
- Make a significant positive influence on her community and/or the world
- Work for the good of the cause, rather than recognition nor applause
All nominations must be submitted by Monday, October 31st.
How to Nominate an adult and/or young woman:
- Download an application
- Each award submission must include a short essay of 500 words maximum describing the work your nominee is doing and its impact based on the above criteria. Your nominee must be available for the Women’s Empowerment Day Reception, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at the Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- Please send your nominations to email@example.com by Monday, October 31, 2016. Applicants will be notified of the winners on Friday, November 11, 2016. Also please include your contact information and the contact information of the individual that you are nominating (Phone number, email address, and/ or mailing address if at all possible).