Every gift of $50 or more includes a one year membership and full year of free admission.
Membership allows you to play a connecting role in ensuring the success, vitality, and influence of The National Center for Civil and Human Rights for years to come. All membership levels include the following benefits:
- Your support of the protection and advancement of civil and human rights for yourself and others
- Unlimited admission to The Center for one year
- Members-only events including exclusive exhibits and speakers programs
- Special discounts—20% discount in the gift shop
- Free Subscription to Spark, The Center’s current concerns and programs exclusive digital newsletter, sent to 20,000+ supporters and partners monthly
- Free admission to the 100+ public programs that take place each year including film screenings, workshops, special guests and lectures, family programming and public gatherings
- Special in 2018, a slate of programs, partnerships and in-depth explorations commemorating 50 years since the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.