- Take Action
Join the Campaign to Make Equal Dignity a Reality. Read more about the pledge:
1) Advocating for Equal Dignity for All
2) Petitioning my elected leaders
3) Creating change by staying engaged
4) Promoting the campaign and encouraging others
The National Center for Civil and Human Rights offers ongoing programming for everyone — young professionals, families with children, students, and adults. With both virtual and in-person programs, there is something for everyone. Learn more about what we have to offer below.
An Interfaith Response to White Supremacy is an education and engagement initiative led by a growing group of religious and civic leaders in Atlanta. Learn More.
As we seek to harness the power of expression and demonstrate the absolute necessity of creative voices in addressing, processing, and solving some of the worlds most challenging social and political issues, we invite you to join our Art for Equal Dignity social media campaign. We invite you to help us showcase the artist
as a powerful facilitator of empathy and catalyst for global change with four simple steps.
1. On Instagram (or Twitter), share visual or performance art
that is socio-politically meaningful to you & credit the artist
2. Tag The Center @ctr4chr
3. Add the hashtags #ArtForEqualDignity #EqualDignity
4. Share what equal dignity means to you in the caption;
define it in your own terms