To book your next group visit, call (678) 999-8990 ext. 4
In order to receive the group discount and applicable free tickets, you must pay at least 2 weeks prior to your visit date.
The Center is also a popular destination for non-educational visits, such as family reunions, church groups, senior groups, and summer camps.
- 10 – 75 people in your group: $16 + tax each
- 76 – 150 people in your group: $15 + tax each
- 151 + people in your group: $14 + tax each
The Center is the perfect outing for educational visits, whether public schools, private schools, home schools, or colleges.
- Georgia state tax exempt groups: $12.00 + tax per person (must provide the Georgia ST-5 form) K-12 ONLY
- Georgia Title 1 schools: $10.00 per person (must provide documentation of current federal status on school letterhead)
- In-state College Groups: $16
- Out-of-State College Groups: $16 plus tax
- All other educational groups: $12.00 + tax per person
One chaperone per 10 students is REQUIRED for children in grades K-12. Educational groups receive a FREE chaperone/coordinator ticket for every 10 tickets purchased.
The Center for Civil and Human Rights is an essential incubator in the Scouting journey.
Girl Scouts will be immersed in an interactive experience where Civil Rights set a foundation for global Human Rights.
Girl Scouts can now earn a badge during their visit! Admission + Badge is $16 (plus tax) per Girl Scout.
Bus Parking is NOT available at The Center
The Georgia World Congress Center has a large outdoor lot available for buses/motor coaches. Call 404-223-4105 or visit the GWCC Bus Parking web page, select DAILY PARKING and enter the code CHRM25 and complete your purchase.
Please use your best judgment while in the galleries.
We do not recommend group visits for grades PreK-2. There are images that portray our human rights struggles that may not be appropriate for younger students.
The Rolls Down Like Water Gallery contains an optional feature that includes material that may not be appropriate for students under the age of 13.