Directions and Parking
The Center for Civil and Human Rights is located in downtown Atlanta between the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola at Pemberton Place®.
100 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30313-1807
Southbound via I‑75/85:
- Exit 249C Williams St.
- Turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
Northbound via I‑75/85:
- Exit 249D Spring St./W. Peachtree St.
- Turn right onto Spring St. ramp toward Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Bear right onto Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Take immediate left at traffic light onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
Eastbound or Westbound via I‑20:
- Exit I‑75/85 North and follow Northbound via I‑75/85 route.
Parking is available at the World of Coca-Cola or Georgia Aquarium parking garages.
Buses should enter at the Ivan Allen Blvd. Plaza level entrance for drop-off and pick-up of passengers. Buses and vehicles larger than 7’ H x 8’ W x 16’ L will qualify as oversized and cannot be accommodated in the Pemberton Place® parking garage. Visitors can park at the Georgia World Congress Center bus marshalling yard for a fee of $25 per vehicle per day.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO THE MUSEUM
- MARTA stop: Peachtree Center
- Exit West onto Peachtree St. NE
- At the intersection of Peachtree St. NE & John Portman Blvd, turn left
- Continue on John Portman Blvd until you reach Centenniel Olympic Park and make a right
- Cross the first intersection where you will see the sign for the Center for Civil and Human Rights, World of Coca-Cola, and the Georgia Aquarium pointing left
- It is approximately a 10-minute walk
**Please note that the administration offices are NOT in the museum but are in the American Cancer Society building at 250 Williams Street, Suite 2322.