Visitor Services Supervisor
The Center for Civil and Human Rights is a 42,000 square foot facility in the heart of downtown Atlanta. It is a world class cultural institution dedicated to exploring stories of civil and human rights in dynamic indoor and outdoor space. The Center is located at Pemberton Place, adjacent to Centennial Olympic Park, The World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium. Please visit www.civilandhumanrights.orgto learn more about the Center.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated staff with a belief in our vision: to empower people to take the protection of every human’s rights personally.
The Visitor Services Supervisor at the Center for Civil and Human Rights will be a full-time position serving as the first point of contact for many visitors and will need to possess exemplary customer service skill, exceptional computer knowledge and extraordinary integrity. This team member will also perform as a backup supervisor in the Group Sales office and in the galleries. The Visitor Services Supervisor will report directly to the Director of Visitor Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Supervising the daily operation of the Ticket Office (ticket sellers, procedure, customer service)
● Opening and closing procedures for the Ticket Office: cash balancing, running daily sales reports, and printing tickets, reconciling City Pass sales
● Back-up Group Sales Supervisor (monitoring in & outgoing calls, overseeing projects, CS)
● Back-up Gallery Supervisor (daily position schedule, traffic control, customer service, etc)
● Run semi-monthly payroll reports and assure all shifts and times are properly reported
● Send daily Traffic report
● Create and Manage hourly employee incentive program
● Assist Manager of Visitor Experience. & Assistant Manager of Visitor Services. with training/development of staff
● Must be able to work weekend MOD shifts and holidays
● Must have an overall flexible schedule
● Other duties as assigned
● Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
● Experience in database administration with a ticket system (preferably Gateway ticketing)
● Experience in cash handling, customer service and /or data entry
● Must be a high school graduate, or have a GED certificate
● Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
● Capable of managing multiple priorities
● Operate personal computer and use word processing and database software.
● Must be able to work weekends and have a flexible schedule
Include job title in the email subject field and last name
The following document must be attached to be considered for the role: Resume