TALK ABOUT IT!
Following your visit to the Center for Civil and Human Rights, take a moment to reflect with your family and friends about what you experienced. What questions did your visit raise for you?
Here are some discussion questions to get you started:
- What did you see, hear and feel? Were you surprised by what you experienced today?
- How do you define civil and human rights? What are some examples?
- Did your visit change your ideas about civil and human rights? If so, in what ways?
- Are there any rights that you have that your caregivers did not have when they were growing up?
- What are some human rights that are not granted to everyone in this country?
- What did your visit make you wonder or consider?