We are located at 100 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd in downtown Atlanta between the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola.
Please note that the administration offices are NOT in the museum but are in the American Cancer Society building at 250 Williams Street, Suite 2322.
- Exit 249C Williams St.
- Turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
- Exit 249D Spring St./W. Peachtree St.
- Turn right onto Spring St. ramp toward Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Bear right onto Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Take immediate left at traffic light onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
- Exit I‑75/85 North and follow Northbound via I‑75/85 route.
Parking & Public Transportation
Parking is available at the World of Coca-Cola or Georgia Aquarium parking garages.
- Exit at the Civic Center MARTA station
- Head right on West Peachtree St NW toward Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Cross the road at Centennial Olympic Park Drive so you are on the left side of traffic but continue on Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- You will see The Center and its water features on your left at 100 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Use the stairs on the left of the building to reach the ticket office. The wheelchair accessible path to the ticket office is to the right of the building.
The bus lane is only to be used for drop off and pick-up. No parking is allowed. Any vehicle parked is subject to being ticketed by the City of Atlanta.
Buses should enter at the Ivan Allen Blvd. Plaza level entrance for drop-off and pick-up of passengers. Buses and vehicles larger than 7’ H x 8’ W x 16’ L will qualify as oversized and cannot be accommodated in the World of Coca-Cola nor Georgia Aquarium parking garages.
Visitors can park at the Georgia World Congress Center Marshalling Yard for a fee of $25 per vehicle per day. In order to get this rate, please contact the GWCC Marshalling Yard at 404-223-4105, or go to www.gwccparking.com, click on special bus/truck parking at the bottom of the page, select your arrival date and enter the access code CHRM25, and finally, press update.