Group Sales Assistant PT
The Center for Civil and Human Rights is a 42,000 square foot facility in the heart of downtown Atlanta. It is a world-class cultural institution dedicated to exploring stories of civil and human rights in dynamic indoor and outdoor spaces. The Center is located at Pemberton Place, adjacent to Centennial Olympic Park, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium. Please visit www.civilandhumanrights.org to learn more about the Center.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated professionals with a belief in our mission: To empower people to take the protection of every human's rights personally.
The Call Center Representative reports to the Group Marketing Manager and is responsible for providing general information, answering and routing incoming calls and making out bound calls daily. Booking groups and online orders, and providing exceptional customer service overall. This position requires a team member that is confident, outgoing and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic. In addition, this role requires a person that is articulate - with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills - and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers and visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive inbound phone calls
- Make outbound calls
- Route calls to the appropriate department or employee
- Perform online ticket sales and group bookings, using Galaxy ticketing database
- Build rapport with callers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learned during new-hire training
- Provide professional customer interaction
- Ensure that customers understand information, and be able to provide additional information to customers as needed
- Communicate effectively with The Center staff to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED -Willingness to engage in sales and customer calling -Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications, as well as web-based applications
- Experience with databases, ticketing systems, and/or online sales applications preferred
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Must be available to work weekends on a regular basis
- Customer Service experience required -Sales experience a plus
- Local candidates preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish-speaking candidates given priority
Include job title in the email subject field and last name
The following document must be attached to be considered for the role: