First Anniversary Social Media Campaign
Get #1nspired and you could win a membership to The Center!
We celebrated our first anniversary on June 23, 2015 and we need your support to spread the word!
This summer, promote The Center by recommending our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts to your friends and followers.
Through July 31, The Center is conducting a "friendraising" campaign to reach (and ultimately surpass) 5000 Twitter followers and 15,000 Facebook Page "Likes."
Here's how you can help:
- Go to Twitter.com.
- Follow @Ctr4CHR.
- Send out a Tweet asking your friends to follow us.
- Tweet this, using our handle and hashtag #1nspired:
- YOUR voice matters. Join @Ctr4CHR on the journey for a more equal & just world. #1nspired http://bit.ly/1d4qBq2
- Go to Facebook.com
- Like the page for the Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- Recommend the page on your own Facebook page and share it with your friends.
- Go to Instagram.com
- Follow the Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- Recommend the page to your followers.
On July 31, 2015, we'll draw one name at random from a list of accounts who have mentioned The Center on social media using both our handle (@Ctr4CHR) and hashtag (#1nspired). We'll award the winning user with a one-year individual basic membership to The Center!
Thank you for your support of The Center!