- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to engage in sales and customer calling
- Customer Service experience required
- Sales experience a plus
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office applications, as well as web-based applications
- Experience with databases, ticketing systems, and/or online sales applications preferred
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and additional language a plus
- Must be available to work about 25 hours per week, on weekdays, and weekends routinely, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Extended periods of standing and/or sitting
- Active movement within workspace
- Cognitive ability to timely make and communicate decisions consistent with organizational policy
- Ability to lift, carry, and or move up to 25 pounds
- Bending, reaching, kneeling
NCCHR is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees based on age (40 and over), race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, and all other statuses protected by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
The National Center for Civil and Human Rights (The Center) is an engaging cultural center that connects the American Civil Rights Movement to today’s ongoing struggle for human rights, whether at a local or global level. Our purpose is to create a safe space for visitors and attendees to explore the fundamental rights of all human beings so that they come away inspired and empowered to join the ongoing dialogue about human rights in their communities, workplace, and lives. The Center has a local footprint in downtown Atlanta, Georgia with a national reach in the ongoing pursuit of civil and human rights for all. To learn more, visit our website civilandhumanrights.org.