- Degree in computer science or information technology preferred, or commensurate work experience
- Intermediate or better experience with Microsoft Office products, Office 365 Admin portal; MS certification a plus
- Windows 7 and 10, Unix, linux Active Directory, ESET, Azure Cloud knowledge and/or experience
- Network support experience, including cloud-based technology
- IT Support ticketing system management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Operates within anti-racist frameworks when approaching tasks, community, and colleagues
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- High commitment to quality customer service
NCCHR will make accommodations as needed.
- Capable of working on a computer for extended periods of time
- Extended periods of sitting and/or standing
- Ability to lift, carry, and or move up to 50 pounds
- Bending, reaching, kneeling, crawling
NCCHR is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees based on age (40 and over), race, sex, color, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, and the statuses protected by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.