- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of applied event industry experience
- Eager to adapt and apply skills sets necessary within a service-oriented or customer-centric environment
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe and Share Point
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Expressed critical thinking, decision-making, and conflict resolution abilities
- Excellent personal presentation
- Effective project management, process-oriented thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to occasionally work early mornings and evenings as events call for
- Experience or familiarity with ReServe Interactive for event management preferred
- Capable of working on a computer for extended periods of time
- Extended periods of sitting, walking and/or standing
- Ability to lift, carry, and or move up to 25 pounds
- Bending, reaching, kneeling, crawling
NCCHR is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees based on age (40 and over), race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, and any additional statuses protected by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.