The health and safety of our visitors, employees, and volunteers is our top priority. We need everyone to do their part in keeping each other safe by following important safety protocols put in place for your upcoming visit to the Center.
NEW SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE:
- Tickets MUST be purchased online prior to your visits. Click here to purchase tickets.
- Tickets are timed to meet capacity requirements.
- Limiting building capacity to comply with all physical/social distancing
- Increasing cleaning and disinfection procedures, and frequently cleaning all
high touch surfaces.
- All employees will undergo temperature checks and wear face coverings.
- All employees will participate in extensive training on our new procedures.
Some of our interactive features will be temporarily closed, so at this time we are offering a single price ticket for everyone. Tickets are non-refundable.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present, and we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and visitors with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Guests should evaluate their risk prior to their visit.