Affiliate Partner Programs Coordinator
The National Center for Civil and Human Rights: Affiliate Partner Programs Coordinator (Contract Part-time)
The National Center for Civil and Human Rights is a 43,000 square foot facility in the heart of downtown Atlanta located at Pemberton Place, adjacent to Centennial Olympic Park, The World of Coca-Cola, and the Georgia Aquarium. The Center is an engaging cultural attraction that connects the American Civil Rights Movement to today’s global human rights movements. Please visit www.civilandhumanrights.org to learn more about The Center.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated professionals with a belief in our mission: to empower people to take the protection of every human’s rights personally.
The Affiliate Partner Programs Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Educational Strategies and is responsible for identifying, securing and stewarding all current and future organizations involved in the NCCHR Affiliate Partners Programs. This position is a contract position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify schools/ organizations to become part of the Affiliate Partner Programs
- Secure schools’/ organization’s participation within the program; including, but not limited to securing initial and future contracts and participation fees
- Act as the primary NCCHR liaison (reporting to the Director of Educational Strategies) to the Affiliate Partner liaison in order to steward a deep, long-term relationship between the two organizations
- Work with appropriate NCCHR departments to ensure that all aspects of the Affiliate Partner Programs are carried out smoothly according to standard operating procedures
- Submit a monthly report (given to the Director of Educational Strategies) for each Affiliate Partner; include all updated activity between the Affiliate Partner and The Center
- Participate in a weekly Check In meeting with the Director of Educational Strategies to give updates on progress of the initiative
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement additional Affiliate Partners initiatives based on the original independent school template
- Raise $200,000 through the Affiliate Partners initiatives (and then maintain through the rest of the contract period)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to engage diverse audiences
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- At least three years of experience with schools strongly preferred
Include the job title in the email subject field and last name
The following three (3) documents must be attached to be considered for the role: